“My God is Better than Your God?”
The Brussels suicide bombing. Tragic. Tragic. Tragic.
I am so deeply saddened by the murder and mayhem that occurred in Belgium this past week and my heart goes out to all the families of those murdered in the suicide bombings in Brussels.
These types of senseless killings “in the name of one’s God” have been going on for centuries and it’s time that we of the “Peace-Loving Majority” speak up, stand united and be silent no more!
The slaughtering of innocent men, women, and cherubic, little children, has been going on for centuries, in the name of religion. How does that make any sense?
“My God is better than your God and if you don’t agree with me, I’m going to kill you and all the members of your family, too!” It’s barbaric, uncivilized, cruel, graceless, primitive and INHUMAN!
Look at the history of such horrendous acts:
- The Holocaust. Nazis systematically murdered 78% of the entire European Jewish population from 1933 to 1945. 6 million Jews were killed.
- The Armenian Genocide. Turks massacred and starved 75% of the entire Armenian population in Turkey from 1915 to 1916. 1.5 million Armenians were killed.
- Assyrian and Greek Genocide. Turks massacred 1 million Greeks and Assyrians from 1915 to 1918.
- Cambodian Genocide. The Cambodian government Khmer Rouge tortured and mass-executed 2 million Cambodians from 1975 to 1979. That was 30% of the entire Cambodian population.
- Rwanda Genocide. In 1994, 1 million Rwandans were executed.
- North Korea. The starvation and imprisonment of several million North Koreans is still going on, beginning from 1990.
- The Stalinist Era. The greatest mass murderer of the 20th century caused 20 million to starve to death from 1929 to 1953.
- Mao Tse Tung Chinese Communist “Cultural Revolution.” He led a brutal genocide, forced labor, and the executions of anyone who dissented from his ‘socio-political-communist’ ideology. 50 million Chinese people were killed, starved, tortured and imprisoned from 1958 to 1976.
Isn’t it about time that we, the silent “peace-loving” majority spoke up?
SPEAK UP! VOTE! ACT!
STAND UNITED against this barbaric, inhuman, uncivilized endemic mindset.
Imagine what we could accomplish as a human race if we did.
Peace, Love, Grace, Namasgar,